Hereunder are ten quotes, wherein, I bestowed years of organizational culture analysis. Wish you will find it helpful a way or another.
- Leaders are neither born nor made, they are the fruits of principals and causes.
- Let performers do their job in peace for God sake, as far as you are on a ride, never entertain yourself nailing your horse!!
- Leadership crisis does not happen when none is leading. Factually, it happens when everyone is leading, A car even with a sleeping driver is less liable than a car with four hands on a steering wheel.
- During the course of my life, I have seen companies wherein everyone offers you a different business card. Despite it seems a triviality, it has a major indicativeness about consistency of leadership.
- Managing a medium-sized firm differs from managing a small firm, only as being the president of Austria differs from being the president of Montenegro. Changing your procedures will never be enough, you need to change your philosophy and traits.
- Loosing the global vision in the middle of a snow storm, is the first step toward an iceberg.
- Experience is not years, it is the wisdom you squeeze out of years. Therefore, Quran says ‘Those who are gifted with wisdom, are affirmly granted an amble value’
- Two teammates are doing the same task. Means we have a suspecious manager on top. A leader welcoming everyone to do everything, will surely live a day when he will have to do everything himself.
- Before all, teamwork needs a firm leader, who can draw, apply and defend boundaries for each team member.
- Since Abel and Cain people were different. Never think you have the masterkey to everyone’s interest.
Quoted By: Eyad A. Harfoush