From SBUs to Corporation Phase
- Strength of a Mega corporation credit to the corporate. Preserving as much as possible of the 18 years lasting identity of IFT as a company
- Separate brand recognition to each company, which will subsequently reflect on company's perception by customer and foster the acceptance to deal with each company as a separate company
- Complimentary branding to the manufacturing partners.
- ProFram: Named from the first section of "Professional" and "Promoting" with the word "Farm" to reflect its mission statement "Professionally Promoting Farm Economics". The Green color was intended to inspire growth linked to three major products of the company, mainly in the area of controlling mycotoxins and necrotic entritis.
- ProVax: Formed of the section "Pro" to reflect professionalism, and the modified section "Vax" from Vaccination that is the major line of it. Slogan was based on its range of vaccination and biosecurity products, accordingly coined as "Uniquely Shielding Performance". Blue color was to reflect purity that is a major quality in vaccines.
- ValuVet: Composed of the sector "Value" to reflect its range of elite feed additive from the world leader in coccidiosis control, and the section "Vet" reflecting the market. It was also intended to accommodate large animal elite pharmaceuticals. Orange color to reflect the color of pure gold to symbolize value. Similarly the slogan was coined as "Realizing Value Commitment".
- VaxiTec: From the section "Vaxi" modified phonetically from "Vaccination" to avoid length and confusion with other brands, and the section "Tec" from "Technology". Aiming to reflect related vaccination technology. Color as well as slogan coined "Hand-to-Hand Partnership" was used to foster the branding of the related partner (Merial)
The concept of "Unceasing Fruitfulness" was developed to reflect the added value of the new structure expressed by customer terms. The employment of the wheat landscape was intended based on its linkage to fruitfulness in Egyptian mind for thousands of years.